Ganpati Plastfab Ltd. is a manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of PP Woven Pallet Covers, available in different colours, specifications and sizes, customised as per customer requirements. Our pallet covers can be sized as per your requirements to cover your palletized products. Pallet covers are a functional and economical way to add an extra shield for product protection. They protect food products or any substance that you wish to avoid coming into contact with air borne contaminants. They help to mitigate damage to products due to exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays, moisture, rain, or snow.
- Pallet Covers: We offer Pallet Covers are normally used to protect corrugated boxes, wooden boxes and pallets from dirt, dust and pollutants.
- FIBC Pallet Covers: We also offer FIBC Pallet Covers to protect FIBC bulk bags from UV light, dirt, dust and pollutants.
- Bale Covers and Sheets: In addition, we offer Bale Pallet Covers and Baling Sheets for packing and protecting bales of products such as cotton, cloth, etc.
- Top Cover Sheets: Clear or Black LDPE sheets on a roll, used to cover the top of your palletised goods, keeping them dry and clean, ready to stretch wrap the four sides giving total protection to every pallet.
Our PP woven pallet covers are made of laminated / coated polypropylene (PP) woven fabric or polyethylene (PE) film. The PP cover is form-fitted, sized to cover your palletized products, and can be coloured as per requirements. The PE cover is tubular shape, and can be in transparent, black, or white exterior and black interior. Pallet Covers are also ideal for colour coding products, concealing and protecting merchandise contents. Contents can also be strapped after placing the Pallet Cover to provide further product stabilization.
- Agriculture and farming products
- Building Materials and cement
- Mining, Sands, Gravels, Soils
- Fertilizers, urea, etc.
- Waste Removal
- Bulk Bags, Specialty FIBC Bags
- Lumber, firewood, logs
- Corrugated and wooden boxes
- Containers and Palletised goods
- Cloth, sheets and bales of products