Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC), also known as Bulk Bag or Jumbo Bag, is an economical and ideal packing used for the storage & transportation of powdered, granulated or bulk products. They are reusable and highly reliable, provide ideal method of transporting material in bulk and very easy to load and unload as per requirements.
Currently, a large number of industries that are using bulk bags:
- Petrochemical and chemical product manufacturers
- Food product manufacturers (e.g. sugar, flour, spices, wheat, milk powder)
- Construction products (e.g. cement, granite, sand)
- Agricultural and related products (e.g. fertilizers, animal feed, grass).
- Industrial applications (e.g. scrap materials, copper coils & slag, sludge waste)
- Wood industries (e.g. firewood, lumber, planks)
- And many more applications and industries being added ...
FIBC bulk bags are manufactured using high grade polypropylene (PP) woven fabrics that are stabilized against UV degradation. Each bulk bag can contain load capacities between 500 kgs to 2000 kgs with a safety of 5:1 or 6:1 (5:1 is for single use and 6:1 is for multiple use), depending on the bag design and size. Optional LDPE inner liner can be included to provide additional protection against moisture ingress.
For providing customised solutions and serving unique and special requirements of various industries and customers, we deliver an extensive range of customised FIBC bags as per requirements. These bags, along with required specifications, are coupled with wide range of filling, discharging, and handling options. The combination of latest technology and end-to-end in-house vertically integrated manufacturing at Ganpati Plastfab Ltd. enables development of the right solutions for clients, which are efficient and economical for meeting the increasing challenges of global bulk packaging.