Ganpati Plastfab manufactures and exports a wide range of PP Woven Gusset bags and sacks, both as PP Woven Gusset bag with lamination (coated) and uncoated.
PP Gusset (window) Woven sacks due to their specific construction are able to stand vertically. When the product is filled into the bags, the side (gusset) comes out making the PP woven gusset bags easily stand vertically. This feature of pp woven gusset bags assists in product storage, whether on racking, on pallets, or a simple pile on the floor. PP woven Gusset bags are ideal for storage of granules or power form products . In addition to this Woven PP Gusset bags are used widely for packing of agriculture products, animal feed and various other products requiring ease of storage and stacking.
Transparent or Natural PP Gusset bags are now being widely used for packaging as they have a see-through window on the side through which customers can see the product from the outside. Various types of options available for these pp woven gusset bags including milky white or any colour bags with transparent gusset on the side.
- 100% Customized PP Woven Gusset sack with any size and colour
- Transparent Gusset for a see through window
- Uncoated or laminated on inside or outside
- Coating micron as per customer requirements
- Highly flexible with immense holding strength
- UV Protection from 200 to 1600 Hours
- Printing upto 6 colours on each side with corona treatment
- Printing on gusset for better visibility
- Valve bag option for direct filling and locking system
- BOPP option available for superior outside finish
- Chemicals, resin, polymer and granules
- PVC compound, master batches, carbon black and other chemical products
- Construction materials like cement, concrete, etc.
- Agricultural and farming products, fertilizers, urea and minerals
- Sugar and Salt
- Animal feeds and cattle feed stock.
- Seeds, spices and such agro products
- Cashew nuts, dates, barely, flour, rice, corn, etc.
- All different type of food grains.