Ganpati Plastfab Ltd. manufactures and exports Coated / Laminated PP Woven sacks including plain and printed PP Coated and Laminated woven small bags. Coated or Laminated Polypropylene Woven sacks are very economical due to their filling capacity and greater strength with no breakage and spillage of products and at the same time preventing loss of products because of its unique water resistant characteristics.
Ganpati Plastfab can provide both inside laminated and outside laminated types pp woven bags. Lamination or coating done on the inside gives an edge when printed with bright finish and superior quality printing.
Ganpati Plastfab Coated / Laminated PP Woven Sacks are widely used for packaging applications, giving performance and toughness in terms of usability along with a cost effective packaging medium.
- 100% customized Laminated PP Woven sack
- Customized for any size, colour or printing
- Coating micron as per customers requirements
- Light in weight, cost-effective and scratch resistant property
- 100% recyclable product
- UV Protection: 200 to 1600 hours
- Printing upto 6 colours on each side with corona treatment
- Valve bag option for direct filling and locking system
- BOPP option available for superior outside finish
- Greater temperature resistance both high and low temprature
- Both stiffer and stronger
- Better moisture retention properties
- Construction materials, Concrete and cement
- Agriculture and Farming products, fertilizers and urea
- All types od minerals, chemicals, resin, polymer, etc.
- Sugar and salt
- Animal feeds and cattle feed stock
- Seeds, spices and various other agro products,
- Cashew nuts, dates, barely, flour, rice and other food grains.